Seeing the world through the lens of a camera!



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Her Eyes Rival the Stars


This is my sweet Lexy, at her dance recital last month. She is just growing up too fast!
The journaling block reads:
Babygirl, When I look into your eyes I see love, beauty, and intelligence. They are as blue as the ocean and as bright as the Heaven above.

This lo is a lift of Wendy's aka MommyofPandE. I just fell in love with everything about the lo. She was sweet enough to give me permission to do a complete lift. Thanks again Wendy.
Check out her original on Scrapbook.com. Its Gorgeous!

I am happy to announce that I have been asked to be featured on Creative Soup's website for the Friday Five! Pop over and check out the site!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congratulations on the feature! That is very exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this page. It's a great design. Your masking and doodling look terrific and your daughter is prettier in every photo! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete